The UK and USA have long enjoyed a special relationship, being close trading partners for many years and this relationship looks to continue to strengthen as the UK moves out of the European Union.
Brunel Air Cargo have built strong relationships with several agents in the USA over the years to ensure that we are able to offer our entire service portfolio across the entire US market.
By working with several partners in the USA we can ensure that our customers’ needs are always fully fulfilled and we are offering the most competitive services possible. With offices in over 40 locations we ensure that we always have local knowledge to overcome even the biggest logistical challenges.
In order to offer customers the most competitive solution for their transatlantic airfreight we direct a large proportion of freight through our established US Gateway consolidations.
The import/export airfreight gateways are:
- Los Angeles (LAX) for West coast freight
- Chicago (ORD) for central
- New York (JFK/EWR) for all East coast freight.
Through consolidation and agreed airfreight space allocations with key airlines we are able to offer a competitive and reliable US airfreight solution to all our customers.
US Services offered:
- Door to door airfreight import / export
- DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) US imports
- Customs brokerage
- AIR Consolidation services
- Dangerous goods air import / export
- US LTL and FTL Deliveries
The Brunel Advantage – Why Chose us?
- Long standing US partnerships
- Highly professional and dedicated team both in the UK and USA
- Fully transparent customer portal and shipping management tool
- Fully managed electronic storage for all commercial and shipping documents
- TSA Certified cargo screening facilities